If only 1 file/window appears to be affected, close/reopen that file. If that doesn’t work, try below.
In Visual Studio:
- Click Tools->Options->Text Editor->All Languages->General
- Uncheck “Auto list members”
- Uncheck “Parameter information”
- Check “Auto list members” (yes, the one you just unchecked)
- Check “Parameter information” (again, the one you just unchecked)
- Click OK
If this doesn’t work, here’s a few more steps to try:
- If still not working, close all documents and reopen
- If still not working, close/reopen solution
- If still not working, restart VS.